I need capital to purchase SFH's in Western Pa - Posted by art

Posted by Tom-Pa on July 23, 2003 at 13:04:21:

call me at 724-733-1993 or724-797-6637.

I need capital to purchase SFH’s in Western Pa - Posted by art

Posted by art on July 22, 2003 at 17:59:13:

i have bad credit, but i know alot about the Real Estate industry. I live in a buyers market, but i don’t have the capital to purchase all of the good deals in my area. I live in Western Pa. I need capital for short terms to purchase. The amounts will never exceed 25,000 per purchase. Once the purchase occurs i will flip the property and pay off the investor plus interest,pts, etc within 60 days. I’ve tried all of the hard money people i know and they all want projects at least 500,000. I found 2 that would do 250,000.00 but no one who will do small values like this. I will secure the investors money with the real estate until the property is flipped.

Re: I need capital to purchase SFH’s in Western Pa - Posted by Bill Jones

Posted by Bill Jones on July 23, 2003 at 13:41:13:

Art,
I’m interested in hearing some more about your buyers market. What kind of returns are we talking about here? What are you willing to pay in points and interest? What about equity participation for the investor? Are you doing fixer uppers? Can you get a positive cash flow renting SFH’s in your market? Where in Western Pa are you talking about? I’m intersted in investing in this kind of market.
Bill

Re: I need capital to purchase SFH’s in Western Pa - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on July 23, 2003 at 02:18:55:

You mentioned that you are in a buyer’s market. Do you plan to improve the properties before you flip them? What area of West Pa. are you in?