I Need $$ Help NOW! - Posted by Self and Son
Posted by Self and Son on September 04, 2003 at 15:28:35:
I have just met with an RE investor and motivated seller of two 6 unit apartment buildings which need to be completely gutted. Owner lives out of state and wants to sell all properties in DC to begin investing in new location. Asking price is $230K total. Owner is willing provide financing if I provide $15K earnest deposit. Otherwise, $10K deposit.
I have excellent credit, total debt of approx. $6K in car note payment, and no savings and earn about $41K annually.
- I NEED MONEY TODAY! Where can I get $15K?
- What is the best way to finance this deal?
- How can I do this deal with none or very little of my own money?
- Are there any important things I need to know?
- What should I do to close this deal in my favor since the owner is an experience investor and I’m just starting with no experience and very litte knowledge?
Much thanks for any advise and help.