I need help!!!!! - Posted by Lucky

Posted by SandraS(NC) on March 06, 2002 at 21:34:16:

Have you tried Lonnie’s books? They should have all the forms you need in them. We use his Promissory Note and Moble Home Sales Agreement sheets. HTH Sandra

I need help!!! - Posted by Lucky

Posted by Lucky on March 06, 2002 at 20:15:53:

I have a mobile home under contract. I have also found a buyer which needs some financing which is fine because I would make more by helping him out. The problem is that I don’t know where to obtain a seller financing contract or form. I have been told it is a simple one or two page form, but I can’t find anything on the internet. I live in Vancouver, Canada and having trouble. I don’t want to lose this deal because it could be my first. Can you please help?
Thank you.

Lucky Braich

Re: I need help!!! - Posted by k greene

Posted by k greene on March 07, 2002 at 09:12:20:

Purchase lonnie’s material or Ernest Tew and you will get the knowledge how to do one of these deals. You could then extrapolate clauses to fit your own market place and learn this end of the business for a few bucks.
I would not use a boiler plate form .

Re: I need help!!! - Posted by Rudy

Posted by Rudy on March 06, 2002 at 22:28:37:

There is a site where you can get an outline of a contract. Go to:
At this site look for the item "selling a mobile home"
Click on this item and go all the way down to near the end of the article to where you
can click on “contract”


Re: I need help!!! - Posted by Chuck (AZ0

Posted by Chuck (AZ0 on March 06, 2002 at 21:41:59:

If you have an Office Max, Office Depot, etc. nearby you can get pre-printed legal forms/documents right off the shelf. They also carry computer software with 100’s of these on disk, should cover anything you’ll ever need, and you can edit them as desired.