I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Matthew Knight

Posted by Doug,ky on October 09, 2003 at 12:48:20:

In a Trust Deed State, the Trustee must post the notice of sale at public location, usually at the courthouse. You need to find out where they are suppose to post the notices of sale at. The notice will give the details for the the Sale. By the way, if its a good one, sometimes the notice of sale disappears for some reason. I wonder why! Maybe to limit the competion by other investors. That’s just my opinion.

Doug

I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Matthew Knight

Posted by Matthew Knight on October 09, 2003 at 11:26:59:

I live in a multi city area and I have been to 3 different circut courthouses looking for Lis Pendens. They are not in any local newspapers and the people at in the register of deeds section do not know what I am talking about, they keep handing me receipts. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I need to know exactly what I’m looking for and asking for when I go hunting for lis pendens. Thanks in advance.

Re: I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on October 09, 2003 at 12:03:29:

State=Virginia
Security Instrument= Trust Deed
Foreclosure Type= Nonjudicial
Initial Step= Publication

of Months=2

Redemption= None
Deficiency= Allowed

Re: I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on October 09, 2003 at 11:32:39:

What State are you in? Some states are Nonjudicial, some Judicial. In Nonjudicial there is no lis pendens.

Re: I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Matthew Knight

Posted by Matthew Knight on October 09, 2003 at 12:09:13:

I’m sorry, but I’m a begginer. Since VA is nonjudicial and lis pendens do not exsist here, how can I get a lead on homes that are pre foreclosures. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: I need help w/ Lis Pendens - Posted by Matthew Knight

Posted by Matthew Knight on October 09, 2003 at 11:52:24:

I’m in Virginia Beach, Virginia