I need make a decision...click here please - Posted by Mj

Posted by arlanj on June 27, 2005 at 13:22:54:

Buy some, or a bunch, of foreclosures.

I need make a decision…click here please - Posted by Mj

Posted by Mj on June 27, 2005 at 13:06:07:

Some of you were in this scenario just a few years or months ago…

(In your opinion)
I have read all the archives…how to articles and so on. There is great info on this site…now I have so much to choose from and don’t know where to start. Ultimately I want to help people (I want to be proud of my work) and of course get hansomly rewarded doing it. For the sake of easy math…lets say…

You have $100,000.00 liquid
720 credit score
Debt/Liability: Home= $250,000.00
168 hours to work a week minus sleep
and…your ready to “pull the trigger”…

What do you do?

MJ

Re: I need make a decision…click here please - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on June 27, 2005 at 23:36:10:

It really depends on what works best in your geographic area and what you’re most comfortable doing. Sounds from your question as if you’d be comfortable with a variety of techniques, so the question really is: What’s the best technique for your geographic area?

As for helping people, remember: You can help people via your real estate activities (which was the implication in your question), or you can take your profits and help them outside of real estate…for instance, by making sizable contributions to your favorite charity. Further, many real estate techniques help people. Buying preforclosures? Of course. Sandwich lease options? Satisfying the seller’s need and providing homes for people who can’t afford to purchase today. Rehabs? Taking a crack house and turning it into desirable housing, helping the entire neighborhood. In fact, most techniques will help people directly. And, as I said, you can always take some of your profits and donate them to help others.

Good luck.