I need my money back - Posted by Puckett

Posted by MC on September 14, 2003 at 20:10:53:

If you charged the purchase on a credit card, just call the CC company and explanined them the situation. If you can prove to them that you returned the item on time, they will do a charge back on Carlton Sheetz and issue you a credit.
I have done this succefully in the past with another company.
Good luck…

I need my money back - Posted by Puckett

Posted by Puckett on September 12, 2003 at 19:00:17:

I bought the No Money Down Kit, decided it was not the right thing for me at this time, called and got my return number within the first 30 days of having the kit, then I get charged $500.87. When I called the customer service the lady I spoke to was very rude and said I was late returning my package. I was never told a deadline the package should have been back by, I searched the site, and all it says is:

“Carleton feels it’s important for you to feel comfortable with your purchase decision. If, at any time during your 30-day trial, you feel that any product fails to meet your expectations, simply call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-603-3942 from 7 am - 6 pm CST Monday through Thursday and 7 am - 4 pm CST Friday to get your Return Authorization. Upon receipt of the materials at Professional Education Institute, we will refund your purchase price less your initial shipping and handling.”

I am now completely distressed! I need that money right now to purchase a special chair for my grandfather who had hip replacement surgery a couple weeks ago. I doubt anyone here can do anything about this, but I want to know if anyone thinks it would be un-reasonable for me to expect my refund. Please post back on this, I need support.

Puckett