I need Opinions on Protege Course by Conti/Finkel - Posted by Lori

Posted by John P. TX on August 22, 2003 at 20:16:13:

I haven’t bought it yet, but the articles I’ve read on here by David Finkle look really detailed and if you really mastered some of the stuff I’ve seen him teach, I think one could be a very effective investor.
I think I’m probably gonna buy atleast some of their stuff.

My two ¢s -John

I need Opinions on Protege Course by Conti/Finkel - Posted by Lori

Posted by Lori on August 22, 2003 at 16:31:33:

I am looking for opinions on the course material (Protege Program) by Peter Conti and David Finkel. Please email me to JRod@Espanola.com

Sincerely
Lori
JRod@Espanola.com

Re: Protege Course by Conti/Finkel - Posted by Craig - SoMD

Posted by Craig - SoMD on August 23, 2003 at 18:44:02:

I have quite a few courses, and I think it is the best of the ones I’ve got. Their systems are fully laid out and explained so you are not left guessing on what you should be doing, and those same systems work better than anything else I have used. For a beginner, it gives you everything you need to get going in a big way. For someone that has done this for a while it adds some structure to systems you may have been doing already, but with some new questions or processes. I’m cruising with their course!!

My Take - Posted by Tom (MI)

Posted by Tom (MI) on August 23, 2003 at 08:40:52:

I found the course to be very good. Maybe a little over priced but it seems to be the most complete course I have found. It comes with 5 manuals, 33 cds, and the one we bought came with videos. The cds and the videos are the same info. It walks you through finding motivated sellers, negotiating with them, doing the paperwork, finding tenant buyers, and doing the paperwork with your tenant buyers.

Good Luck,

Tom