I need someone who will help me. - Posted by Jonathan Kerendian

Posted by Tony on January 30, 2002 at 22:07:18:

Jonathan I have seen several of your post and you have gotten little response. In your post you sound like you want to latch onto some one and that you have little confidence. This causes people to shy away from you. You make yourself sound like a project. If you have indeed studded RE for several years you should know enough to put an add in the paper put up signs (Marketing) and start taking calls. Look for deals and eventualy you can buy one or flip it to another investor start getting names of other investors and what types of properties they are looking for.

I need someone who will help me. - Posted by Jonathan Kerendian

Posted by Jonathan Kerendian on January 29, 2002 at 14:19:26:

To whom it may concern:
My name is Jonathan Kerendian, I am 19 turmning 20, I live in Great Neck N.Y. which is a town on Long Island. I have been studying Realestate for several years now. What I really need is someone to take me under there wing for a couple months or a year or so in order to get some first hand experience before I head out on my own. I really need this expereince I know I am A very bright young man and have the potential to do very well. I want to show my parents, friends, and all others who have doubted me all these years and have not been supporting me and telling me that real estate is not a proffesion wrong. I want to prove to myself that I am capable of organizing and being the best Realestate investor around. I am concentrating Mainly on flipping but other things as well. So please if you can help me in any way that would be nice. I know everyone is very buisy but if anyone is nice enough to take time out of there day and help me you can reach me at two numbers. Cellular 516-816-1886 and if i am not there you can reach me at 518-442-6815. Or you can Email me at
Jkerendian @aol.com

Sincerely,
Jonathan Kerendian