I Need To Sell This Place But How?? - Posted by Rick

Posted by Cassie on August 20, 2003 at 19:08:25:

Email me directly @ investing-now@earthlink.net I am next door in NE and maybe interested in buying but need more detail.

Thanks,
Cassie

I Need To Sell This Place But How?? - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on August 20, 2003 at 17:48:25:

I have a really nice townhouse I am trying to sell in the Denver area and have got NO bites on for the two weeks I have had it listed it. Not good because it’s vacent! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do creatively to sell it? It’s really nice. 2400 sq ft, 4 bthrooms, two balconys, 3 bdrms, on open space, fireplaces, etc. I have a realitor who is very good “I say this because I know his track record and he just sold another place I had in only 4 days.” He is not optimistic and is open to me trying to sell it if I can using my own methods. I have it listed below the price of two other places in the same development.
I am willing to be creative with a buyer but how do I
go about getting my information to interested people?

Re: I Need To Sell This Place But How?? - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on August 20, 2003 at 19:12:02:

There are articles on marketing that are on site. You might want to concentrate in the advertising areas that REALTORS do not. Flyers, BUY THIS HOUSE-type bandit signs, et. al.

It may be the local market. Around here, the market may not have peaked yet, but it moves sideways a lot.