I NEEDED THAT CONVENTION, BUT ONLY DISCOVERED CREONLINE 3 DAYS AGO - Posted by lib cassin

Posted by al on March 02, 2000 at 16:40:36:

LIB! Im cofussed,you said you DO have the CALTON S. COURSE,but you didnt know what you what you were doing?!? ONE fault of CARLTONS course is he doesnt stess enough that your profit for being a beginner should be higher (I GET AT LEAST $200.00 PER UNIT).Please remember you must fill out your expense sheet in your course,or simply put always–ALWAYS figure coming out of your rental income, taxes,insurance,repairs,vacancies,misc(margin for missed items)and also your pay(you must have a pay for yourself!)There is a more detailed list in your course.What is left is what you have to pay your morgtage with,and after this should be your profit.Please reread your course slowly.If I were you I would consider selling this property(hopefully you bought this some what below market value witch is stressed thru out the course). AL

I NEEDED THAT CONVENTION, BUT ONLY DISCOVERED CREONLINE 3 DAYS AGO - Posted by lib cassin

Posted by lib cassin on March 02, 2000 at 11:34:27:

Hi
Can anyone help me get going! I just discovered this site, and this is my first visit to the newsroom - wow, manna from heaven!

I am a one deal sally, bought Carlton Sheets two years ago, closed on a duplex within 50 days
Paid 154,000, borrowed a 2nd on my home to finance the 20% down, got a mortgage company to give me $107,000 at 7.5%and am collecting $1,600 per month in rent, with payments of $740 on the first, $500 on the second, and taxes +ins of 35 per month.

Was I dumb - didnt even know how I was doing, and cant figure out where to go from here?

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for being there