I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by Mr. Mrs. Home Buyer's

Posted by Craig on April 07, 1999 at 09:37:39:

I like the ad. It shows you are different the the “We buy houses” ads. I don’t know if it gives enough info as to what your purpose is. That might be a good thing though. As long as it works it’s great, no matter what message you are trying to convey.

I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by Mr. Mrs. Home Buyer’s

Posted by Mr. Mrs. Home Buyer’s on April 06, 1999 at 22:54:26:

“I don’t help home owner’s with there problem’s! Although I do help homes with there people problems.” (800)555-5555

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 07, 1999 at 02:10:44:

I realize I’m a little slow on the uptake, but I don’t get it. What is the ad supposed to convey?

Joe

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by John Butler(Stl)

Posted by John Butler(Stl) on April 07, 1999 at 24:03:41:

Not to be nit-picky, but hopefully when you ran it they made it say “their problems, and their people problems” Having a spelling mistake in your ads is a big no-no in my book.(guess it depends who you are targeting LOL) I do like the ad though…

John

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by Bassman

Posted by Bassman on April 06, 1999 at 23:10:13:

How many of those 43 wanted you to make an offer?
How many offers have you made because of it ?
Just wondering

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by rayrick

Posted by rayrick on April 07, 1999 at 10:16:35:

Random apostrophes in front of every pluralization aren’t too spiffy either.

-Ray

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by Tyson

Posted by Tyson on April 06, 1999 at 23:57:21:

6 offers and it looks as if 2 are good to go. I’ll let you know which work out in the next few days (I’ll be meeting with them all this week and next). It seem’s that this group of sellers are a little more layed back than in the past.

Re: I placed this ad last week and have had 43 calls (many call and say I liked your ad best). Try it out! - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on April 07, 1999 at 13:10:51:

Yes, especially since the apostophe indicated posession. Problem’s means something belongs to the problem.

Gads, are we all reformed English teachers here?
BG (literate)