I wish this Board wasn't so Slow - Posted by Patty

Posted by Tony Ohio on August 06, 2003 at 18:21:08:

Hernia? Watch driving over those speed bumps!

I wish this Board wasn’t so Slow - Posted by Patty

Posted by Patty on August 06, 2003 at 13:12:56:

I love hearing your stories. Please wake this board UP

I know I’m a Newbie, Just wishing to hear from you Vets.

Re: I wish this Board wasn’t so Slow - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on August 06, 2003 at 22:29:53:

Today when I got done with work I did the following:

Met a toter guy, payed him, signed for the home to be moved, met him at the new site and helped carry a few concrete blocks.
Went back later and locked the home up, went to another I had purchased to see that it was cleaned up and it was.
Talked to a repairman for work on one of the homes. Hunted down a kid that will skirt the moved home.
Had to hunt down more tie-downs for the moved home.

Yesterday:
I went to the bank to get a cashier’s check.
Payed from this months payments into investor accounts.

Visited with the park owner for the second home about giving me a little time when I got back from a family vacation to fill the little mobile in his park.

Worried a little both days.

That is why I just now have time to post(10:30 p.m. here…and I am just a begginer and I only work about 45 hours a week…and I post a lot. I am sure some of these guys have very little time.

Philip

we’re all out DEALING! - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on August 06, 2003 at 13:44:35:

as if.

I notice that weekday traffic is heavier - much heavier - than weekend.

I think that is because when we are all sitting at our J.O.B.s, we post and respond to pass the time. On the weekends, we ARE out dealing (or playing!).

Are you a newbie, Patty, or are you just investing vicariously through our stories? You tell us a story - your story. Got the book? Read it yet? Driven any parks? Talked to PMs? Found a possible deal, just not sure on seller’s motivation? Where are you?

Quid pro quo.

Re: we’re all out DEALING! - Posted by Patty

Posted by Patty on August 06, 2003 at 18:09:07:

Ok I deserve that! Yes I have Lonnies Books and want Ernest book. I sent my brother Lonnies books and I live in the Dallas area and I have drove the bumps but a little scared, not talked to any PM’s. Going to California to visit brother who has a Hernia an off work so hopefully we will drive some parks together and talk to PM’s. My brother is so cut out for this biz and hopefully he will see the light and get me past my PM Fear.

Thanks for the response
I don’t speak Quid pro qou.

I will tell you a story soon I PROMISE

Patty