I would value an oppinion on which coarses to buy - Posted by Dave (MI.)

Posted by David Alexander on March 16, 1999 at 22:33:08:

Hey now, we can’t forget about paper courses, check out John and Terry’s stuff too.

David Alexander

I would value an oppinion on which coarses to buy - Posted by Dave (MI.)

Posted by Dave (MI.) on March 16, 1999 at 18:51:24:

Before I learned of this group of knowledgable
creative investors,I studied several 80’s coarses, Al Lowry, Carl Abe, Dave DelDotto to name just a few. These whet my appetite for more. so I bought C.S. because that’s what was readily available.Now that I’ve found the ultimate news group,I see that there is much more that I can learn, so if I may I would like to recieve any suggestions as to which coarses to buy.
I Thank you in advance for your insight.

Most of the ones offered here… - Posted by Jason-DTX

Posted by Jason-DTX on March 16, 1999 at 20:18:09:

…are excellent and up to date. You should be able to do some deals with just the C.S. course and then use some of your profits to buy more courses. That’s how I started and now I have a large library. My personal favorites are Ron Legrand and William Bronchick.
Jason
PS - check out newsgroup 2 for more info on different cousres

Re: Most of the ones offered here… - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on March 16, 1999 at 20:46:13:

Before a course is offered on this website it must pass the JP VAUGHAN test. JP is the creator and editor of the site - she reviews each and every course to make sure it’s good enough for the Creative Real Estate group.

Just like Jason said, if it’s on this site - it’s a good course!

My personal favorites are Lonnie Scruggs courses for mobile home deals - Ron LeGrand for general creative real estate investing on all levels - and Joe Kaiser for delving into the REALLY creative side of the business. All three of these men are brilliant educators!