If it sounds to good to be true........ - Posted by Todd

Posted by Tony-VA on December 28, 2000 at 04:11:44:

Many of us here do deals according to the teachings of Lonnie Scruggs. When doing “Lonnie Deals”, we do not rent the homes. We sell the homes, put the buyer on title as the owner and we are listed as the lien holders.

We take care NOT to sell to Losers. Bad credit can be the results of many things. It is not necessarily an accurate comment on the persons character.

Many here also do deals as taught by Ernest Tew which entail doing some lease options techniques. This material is much more than simply Renting homes to Losers. Ernest explains in great detail just how to use these deals to your advantage. His material is very good and can be purchased for about $70 (Forms disc included).

Mobile home parks are the housing market for those with less than perfect credit. Sure, the parks wish to reduce their risks too, but they have to allow some people into the park. Some park managers overcorrect when trying to turn parks around. We do have many cases of Park Managers who deny everyone, even at their own expense. This however is not the general case. That is why it is important to find the right park and park manager. Establish a good working relationship and turn that park into your goose that lays the golden eggs.

Education is where this begins. Lonnie’s book runs about $30 and explains all of this and more in detail. For $30, you will learn a great deal about business. Reading these post will help but are not intended to provide the total education. The post merely assist in refining the system and answer questions.

Education will overcome the questions and fears.

Best Wishes,

Tony-VA

If it sounds to good to be true… - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 27, 2000 at 22:44:25:

I’ve been reading this and other forums for a few months now. I was ready to order some MH books but I didn’t. Why not you ask? I have bad credit and so will all the losers that we want to rent our MH to do as well. Since the PM won’t allow losers with bad credit to own a trailer how do I buy them? And how do I sell them? Punt!