IF YOU IGNORE THEM, THEY WON'T COME............... - Posted by MICHEAL P.

Posted by MICHEAL P. on April 09, 1999 at 15:18:20:

In regards to the id*ots that have posted messages that not to many people liked.
I did’nt waste my time finding out what anyone was talking about because it seemed like EVERYONE was talking about everyhting except real estate. If it ever was about real estate it sure turned into “I know you are, but what am I?” very quickly.

In case your mothers never told you how to react to people that call you names, or say things just to peeve you off and get a reaction out of you, I’ll tell you…
(it’s the least I can do, for all of the good advice that I’ve gotten off of this site)

SIMPLY IGNORE THEM!!!

And they’ll go away. If you don’t ignore them, they’ll do it more.
If the owners of this site want, they can restrict people that truly get out of hand. Repport it to them and leave it alone. If you all persist on puting up derogatory comments, and comments that have nothing to do about real estate, you are only contributing to the defamation of this site.
Thanks Creo for one great site!
Micheal
p.s. all of these comments were from me personaly and not in any way affiliated with Creo or its owners.
pp.s.s…s.
Websites are property, just like a house is a property.
Lets not turn this property into a third class welfare slum by reacting trivially.