I'm back with a new idea - Posted by Andrew

Posted by SCook85 on March 12, 2002 at 11:02:31:

Andrew,

The car is collataral for your loan. When you sell the car you have to pay off the loan. As soon as you drive the car off the lot, you will have lost much of it’s value, so you will end up losing money every time.

Now you may be able to finance the cars and some how or another leave the loan out there, but I wouldn’t consider it at all if I were going to lose money.

I will give you credit in the area that you are thinking creatively, I just don’t think this method would work to well for you.

Steve

I’m back with a new idea - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on March 12, 2002 at 10:54:49:

The creative juices are flowing.What do you think about this idea in order to get funds to work with:

Lately I have seen mulitple ads for cars selling with 0% interest, full financing, and on some the first payments are not even due for one year.

What if you bought some cars in this manner and then immediately sold them. Then invested that large amount of money and made multiple times your money by the time the payments on the cars were due. Obviously you would be earning much less on the actual car sale than what you will pay for it, but you should be able to make up that loss plus a large profit once you are done with the payments for the car.

Thoughts?

Andrew