I'm Curious, what is the procedure upon Flipping the property to an investor to get a profit? - Posted by Lydia Kerrigan

Posted by Lisa in Oz on February 10, 2000 at 24:45:01:

nt

I’m Curious, what is the procedure upon Flipping the property to an investor to get a profit? - Posted by Lydia Kerrigan

Posted by Lydia Kerrigan on February 09, 2000 at 22:40:47:

Hi,

I am curious. I was wondering how do I flip property to an investor? I am new to this(But have been doing some research) and I didn’t order any course but I will eventually. I am interested in quick flipping property rather than buying it for rehabbing and then selling it. I don’t want to be a landlord and collect the money through renting either. I just want to simply find a bargin property with considerable profit potential, sign a purchase offer with the seller and then flip my contract to a rehab investor for a $2,000 to $10,000+ profit. But what are the basics steps to begin this process so I could make this happen. I would like to thank everyone for their response.

Lydia

Re: I’m Curious, what is the procedure upon Flipping the property to an investor to get a profit? - Posted by George in Cleveland

Posted by George in Cleveland on February 10, 2000 at 16:22:59:

Hi Lydia,

I can really relate to your situation. I am in the same exact boat as you. I am new to real estate but I have no interest in becoming a landlord. I am considering doing rehab work, but that probably won’t be until later this year or next year. If I could “flip” some properties for some quick cash, then I will see about rehab work.

I am alway on the lookout for information. As a fellow “newbie” if I stumble upon something worthwhile I will let you know. Please, if you find out any helpful information this subject, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

In closing, I heard that both Wade Cook and Ron LeGrand have great books on the subject of “flipping” and “rehab” work.

Good luck!!

ge

Go to the Articles section and… - Posted by BRnBA

Posted by BRnBA on February 10, 2000 at 07:50:42:

find the articles on “Beginners Quick Flip Primer” and there is also a (part 2).

“Flipping the property” - 57 Posts this month, ALONE! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 10, 2000 at 01:20:22:

Lydia :

Try putting the word “flip” in the search engine.

57 posts, this month, so far. You can imagine what the other previous months might have!