I'm finally off the bus!! - Posted by Fran

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on November 07, 2000 at 08:15:56:

OK, it took 18 hours to get down here. Did you do any better going back?

Are you ready to attack that fear of flying yet? Boy, if this trip doesn’t do the trick for you, nothing will. Or you could use the time to spot mobile home parks along the way. Make a deal in every small town.

I am smiling politely too.

Tim (Atlanta)

I’m finally off the bus!! - Posted by Fran

Posted by Fran on November 06, 2000 at 14:45:22:

Hi kids!!

A “late” thank you to Terry, Ray, and Lonnie…it was a pleasure learning from the best. So much info, so little time…

A very special thanks to Ray, who, at the roundtable, sat and listened to my questions, and answered them in a one-on-one situation. It’s amazing to work a deal with a real player like Ray. Just the time I spent with him, asking questions, will make me thousands upon thousands…

It was so exhilarating to meet 60+ other people who are doing EXACTLY what I’m doing… I have friends with whom I can talk “business”…but they just can’t seem to grasp the concepts behind the “wobbly box”…

To Lonnie, Ray, Terry, Tony_VA, Carlene, Robert (whom I roomed with), John Hyre, Tim Masters, Karl and Sara, Betsy, Dave Gerlach, Jim Kennedy, Roger and Karen, Blaine…and everyone else that I’m forgetting right now…thank you all.

Let’s go make some money!!

Smiling politely,
Fran