I'm finally taking a small step...look out - Posted by Maria

Posted by Rolfe Mpls/StP on March 19, 2000 at 01:02:13:

Maria;

Three cheers for you! Change, risk, and challenge - a few of my favorite things. The first steps are always difficult. The fact that you’re learning before leaping shows that you’ll be successful at whatever you do. Just by buying books, you’re taking steps that many will never consider. You are making a dream become a reality. Good for you!!

Keep us posted! Good Luck, and God Bless!! Rolfe

I’m finally taking a small step…look out - Posted by Maria

Posted by Maria on March 17, 2000 at 19:41:22:

After reading some of the great post here I decided to follow what has been a life long dream. I purchased my first book on REI so that I can get a better grasp of the wonderful world of real estate and begin my journey to financial freedom. I could hardly wait for shipping to arrive so I decide that I had better get to the bookstore and purchase what ever titles I could find that were recommended by all of you great folks. Although I search high and low for Ron Legrand, I could not find him locally, so I ended up with 5 magic paths…James Lumley. While I have something in my hand to keep my racing mind occupied I will order Ron Legrands books and have them shipped. For the mean time I have this book to get the ball rolling. It is nice to know that I am not alone and that I can atleast call on this site for what seems like a wonderful group that is willing to lend some really great and knowledgeable advice.

thanks for the inspiration
Maria.