I'm having trouble getting Started in Real Estate - Posted by J Manzo

Posted by Trudy on April 29, 1999 at 17:20:04:

Karl, if he has bad credit how will a bank finance him? What about ernest $ and down payment and closing with a bank?

I’m having trouble getting Started in Real Estate - Posted by J Manzo

Posted by J Manzo on April 07, 1999 at 20:45:51:

I’m having trouble in real estate and would like everyones opionion on what to do. I live in the Los Angeles are and properties here are way to expensive and i don’t have good credit. What would be the first step to over come this obstacle?

sile@hotmail.com

Re: I’m having trouble getting Started in Real Estate - Posted by K.E.

Posted by K.E. on April 30, 1999 at 15:12:17:

I TOO LIVE IN L.A. THE HIGH PRICES ARE MAINLY IN L.A. DONT LET THIS PARALIZE YOU. THERE ARE MANY SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES WHERE THE PRICES ARENT SO HIGH. ALSO IM VERY INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT COURSES YOU HAVE STUDIED AND WHAT TECHNIQUES YOU WILL TRY. GOOD LUCK

KEVIN.

Re: I’m having trouble getting Started in Real Estate - Posted by Karl Grube

Posted by Karl Grube on April 11, 1999 at 13:24:59:

WRITE 25 offers! Take the asking price and submit a cash offer at 25% less. YOU will have four accepted offers. Pick the best of the four accepted offers and buy this property. You will be able to use bank financing and/or private financing.

Re: I’m having trouble getting Started in Real Estate - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 11, 1999 at 12:31:52:

Don’t take this in the wrong way but have you made a point to seriously study RE, especially creative RE? You need the knowledge to have the confidence to take action.

Have you started driving around and making phone calls? If not, what is stopping you?

I read your post about “expensive” properties and having bad credit. The whole point of Creative RE is how to handle and overcome such things. It doesn’t sound like you’ve done enough self-education yet.

You may be well-served by reading the articles on this site or start educating yourself by buying courses.

Good luck!