I'm having trouble writing a plan for real estate - Posted by Prosperity

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 07, 2003 at 11:26:31:

Prospertiy----------

Have you looked in the articles? I seem to recall that there is an article there on the topic. Also, check the archive search funcion both on this main bulletinboard and on the financing board.

Good InvestingRon Starr******

I’m having trouble writing a plan for real estate - Posted by Prosperity

Posted by Prosperity on September 07, 2003 at 11:14:58:

Hi,

I’m trying to write a business plan for real estate but I’m having trouble writing it. I want it to be professional and concise. What does it consist of? What do I need to have on my plan? I want to simple and easy to understand. Anyone have any they can share? Also, when looking for investors to invest in your company, do you show your plan or is it a separate document? What should that have? Thanks.

SBA.gov - Posted by jorge

Posted by jorge on September 07, 2003 at 17:03:09:

Have you tried checking out SBA.gov… they have templates of business plans you can check out. Good luck.

Jorge

Re: I’m having trouble writing a plan - Posted by David

Posted by David on September 07, 2003 at 13:42:38:

There was an outline posted by Ed Garcia a while back. You could use that to develop your major sections. Also, all of the real estate courses sold today are really business plans of sorts. Read through them as they will give you lots of good information on how you can market, sell and develop your business.