In case Having a Day Like Mine? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 12, 2001 at 14:06:40:

Hey Joe (…whur’d you git that purdy gurly…whur’d you git that jolly dolly? Whur’d you git that dish I wish was mine… OK, you’re too young to remember that song, I know…dang, I hate that)

But anyway…things are better today. Closed a deal on a $275K property with a simple loan take-over of $220,000. Also, everything that was so horrible yesterday just kind’a evaporated today (ain’t that the way is usually goes?)

Now I can see that the only things screwing up my day yesterday were all those things that I hadn’t taken care of yet. When my stress level, anxiety and depression forced me to attend to business, everything got all better.

Thanks for your offer of sending me lots of money (isn’t that what you meant by: “Anything I can do to help”?).

Bill

…sum bidge??

In case Having a Day Like Mine? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 11, 2001 at 18:50:09:

…or a month like mine?

Well, this picked me up a little (Thanks to Arie):

“The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.”

– Aristotle, Greek philosopher and scientist

If “mischances” are the key, then I am one heroic son-of-a-gun this month!! But how can one afford to lose his composure, when he knows that as soon as he does, someone else is just going to step up and slap him in the head with another dead trout? Sheez (…some days are diamonds, some are stones).

Bill Gatten

Re: In case Having a Day Like Mine? - Posted by JoeNJ

Posted by JoeNJ on January 12, 2001 at 01:11:16:

Hi Bill,
Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. You have always been an inspiration to many here and one funny sum bidge. If there is anything I can do to help, please call me at 877-485-4058. I, at least can make you feel better, considering all the things that you do for people trying to figure out the PacTrust thingy.
I have no expertise other than to listen to your woes.
I hope to be doing business with you soon!

JoeNJ

See…'even forget “you’re”…nt - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 11, 2001 at 18:52:22:

nt