In foreclosure what do i do - Posted by Cv

Oh wait, it gets worse… - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on June 06, 1999 at 12:04:24:

I forgot to mention, waiting till it is for sale at the courthouse steps, while gaining you a huge discount, does in fact leave a FORECLOSURE on their credit for about 10 years or so…

I mean if you are going for real Altruism here, why didn’t you just pay off their loan before the sale, before it trashed their credit and then just carry the paper yourself?

Why would you work so hard to “discount the bank”? Or is it a belief that the banks are the ones in the wrong and your clients are mere vicitms?

Thanks,

karp

Oh, now I am sold… - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on June 06, 1999 at 11:59:01:

or wait a sec, maybe not.

Make sure you don’t misconstrue my biting sarcasm and unending quest for HONESTY as mere negativity…I haven’t even started on the negativity route yet!

What I want to know is where they got the money to buy this “at a huge discount”? Charitable Contributions as a 501-C?

Also I want to see the HUDS for the closing of the new loan you provided for original owners. I want to know how you provided them with a new loan right after they had a NOD filed on their creidt. I want to know what assigning you are talking about. If Mr. Do Right bought the house and then sold it back to the original owners, there would be no assignment that I can see.

AND FINALLY! I want to see that, the Do Gooders actually bought this house at a discount and passed this discount IN FULL back to the original owners.

That means they made nothing on their Sheriff’s sale money. Nothing on the loan you did. Nothing on the discount they recieved at the courthouse step and NOTHING for providing any of the administrative services.

See, if money was made in any of those areas, I would love and trust these guys. They would then be prostitutes, like me, after all. And the fact that they package it differntly and maybe even have cheaper prices than I do, doesn’t change their occupation.

Thanks,

karp

You never cease to … - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on June 05, 1999 at 22:13:34:

amaze me buddy! Can’t wait to hang out with you again.

Your friend in Bend,

Dan Matejsek

Too funny . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on June 05, 1999 at 20:43:45:

Karl, I’m sure glad we’re on the same team. Nice going, buddy.

Joe

Can’t speak for David but… - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on June 06, 1999 at 17:12:43:

I’m not obligated to show you anything, so go pound salt.

I have always wanted to do that! - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on June 06, 1999 at 20:11:11:

But never knew how.
SO let’s assess: SPHCO is the best group ever, they work for the poor and the downtrodden, you love and support them, yet you can’t answer some legitimate questions.

Further, when pressured you run and avoid like most victims and then tell me to “pound salt”.

NOW I am sold! How do I get involved? Do I need to pay $495.00 for a Nation Wide Start up kit?

Thanks,

karp