Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by John

Posted by Len-Oh on April 25, 2000 at 20:55:37:

Nevada Corp. Planners

Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by John

Posted by John on April 24, 2000 at 12:13:30:

I know incorporatiing for REI has been done for a long time now but I was particularly intrigued with Robert Kiyosaki’s ideas on a real estate holding corporation. I believe he said the book “Inc. And Grow Rich” is a good resource to start with. Is it worth my while to pay $50 bucks for this book? Is there another resource I could go to to get awesome information on starting a corporation? Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree here?

Re: Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 24, 2000 at 16:57:56:

Inc. Yourself : How to Profit by Setting Up Your Own Corporation by Judith H. McQuown is around $10 and should be a good primer. http://www.bestbookbuys.com/ will list best prices. They show the book you mention available for under $35. You may want to head over to Amazon.com to read reviews from other readers. See if your library has it and do a test read and if you really like it then spend the cash.

Like Glenn mentioned Nolo Press has a lot of great material to check out at http://www.nolo.com/

Wade Cook also goes into the Real Estate holding corporation idea in one of his older books. I think it is Real Estate Money Machine, but I may be wrong.

-Good Luck,Chris

Re: Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by Glenn-OH

Posted by Glenn-OH on April 24, 2000 at 14:19:23:

First look in the library for it, then look on eBay. As an alternative, I have found that the Nolo Press series of books are quite good. They should be available at a local bookstore (or maybe the library also).
Glenn

Re: Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by MarkWA

Posted by MarkWA on April 25, 2000 at 03:17:22:

I read Wade Cook’s RE Money Machine too. He mentioned incorporating as a Nevada corporation due to favorable liability laws there for corporations. I believe it’s something about an individual not being able to file suit agaiinst a corporation formed there(though one doesn’t have to locate operations there, thank goodness).

Re: Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 25, 2000 at 03:47:08:

I’ve heard that Nevada is the only state that does not have an information sharing agrement with the federal government(IRS). That may be another reason they are popular.

-Chris

Re: Inc. And Grow Rich - Posted by Ben in Ohio

Posted by Ben in Ohio on April 25, 2000 at 07:21:56:

A guy by the name of Sandy Botkin, a former head IRS agent has material on a Nevada Corp. I’m sure you can find his website by searching Nevada Corp or his name.