Income - Posted by RE

Posted by ron on September 22, 2004 at 22:37:49:

many wont’ be millionaires over night
There is a ton to learn in this business.
Let’s say you made $1 million in 8 years would you consider that succesful for yourself, what are you goals?

Income - Posted by RE

Posted by RE on September 22, 2004 at 20:56:30:

The promise sold all the time with REI is “financial freedom and riches” yet I’ve never been around a business before where I see so many unsuccessful people. Many, many are struggling and even those doing some deals don’t appear to be making any significant money. Seems to be only a very very select few who are knocking it out of the park.

Now everyone decides success differently. Say someone was a teacher making 50k yr abd gets into REI and is making 150k - maybe they’re happy - but they’re not retiring anytime soon. I come from a corporate background (Wall St) and made good money. My aspirations are to make hundreds of thou a yr via flipping plus that’s the potential in this biz anyhow - right!

Don’t take me the wrong way on this - not trying to be a naysayer but those out there doing it - what is the annual income or that of those you know doing well? Not including the gurus as we know there making the big bucks on the speaker circuit.