Indecisive - Posted by E. Parsons

Posted by Steve-Atl on June 12, 2000 at 13:16:38:

I found it takes more work than Carleton’s infomercial leads you to believe, but it is very achieveable. The key is getting started and taking small steps everday. Do something each day, no matter how small, to gain more education and experience in REI. After a while of this approach, you will gain confidence and the skills to do it. Set small, achievable short term goals (call on some ads, go see a mortgage broker, go to the courthouse, find out about foreclosures in your area, Get the idea?). Take pride in reaching them even though its not a deal yet.

I’m sorry that most people see the infomercial, buy the course, try it, and give up because it seems harder than they expected. This is a skill and knowledge based business. You only get that by doing something each day to expand yourself.

If you are working 60-70 hours a week, you need to get another job where you can work 40 and spend the difference on your family and REI. Both will appreciate it. You also need to read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki. That book will put you in the right frame of mind regarding a job.

Finally, I have no doubt you can reach the goal of equaling your wife’s income if you do what it takes to build to that point. It won’t be overnight, but it will be sooner than you probably think.

I started with CS, and found it to be a good foundation, but I then moved on to other teachers. It took a year but now its easy for me to pick up 6-10 properties in a year, part time. Later this year I’m going full time.

Indecisive - Posted by E. Parsons

Posted by E. Parsons on June 10, 2000 at 10:16:31:

I like everyone else have seen the CS infromerical’s, I am currently thinking about purchasing the course. But I have a couple of question’s if someone can help answer them it would be greatly appericated. One how much work does it take, I currently work 60-70 hours week, my time is limited, but I am willing to stretch it out if the results are favorable. Two, can someone give me some resluts that they have had since they started. I am nervous and some what skeptical my plans are to purchase the course and get started,( with out telling my wife). My goal is to have a income as high as her’s without her working. Is that possible? Any and all info is greatly appericated. thanks