INEVSTORS AGREEMENT AND LLC - Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky

Posted by marc on September 03, 2003 at 21:20:33:

Opps my comment above was supposed to fall under Lenders and Limited Liability Company (LLC).

marc

INEVSTORS AGREEMENT AND LLC - Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky

Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky on September 02, 2003 at 11:37:55:

Hi,
I am looking for the followings:

1. I am looking for a general purpose agreement for real estate investors. A general purpose real estate investment LLC.
  2. After the investors agree to the terms and condition of the General LLC and put their money there, start to look for properties that fit our profile and start a Specific LLC for each property and transfer the funds to that LLC
  3. I am the person that puts the deal together, and I am looking for a format that I can modify lightly and incorporate into an LLC and use as the base for the aquisition of real estate.

I’d appreciate any help, mostly I will be looking for sample agreements that fit the above…

Ze’ev Kviatkovsky
610-783-7409

Re: INEVSTORS AGREEMENT AND LLC - Posted by marc

Posted by marc on September 03, 2003 at 19:51:51:

My question is related to this one. I own several properties but they are all in my name. I have recently started an LLC to put the properties in. I am a little concerned about the lender pushing the Due on sale clause. I am really looking for some advice as to what the view of the lender might be and what to expect when I transfer title.