Initial contract - Posted by Abe

Posted by Jeffery (La) on July 27, 2003 at 10:45:54:

Great luck to you on your ventures. check out this site . Scroll all the way down to the real estate section. The form you’re looking for is called “Assignment of Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement”

Happy Hunting to you
Jeffery (La)

PS thanks to everyone on this board that gives info and helps. I really appreciated all the info that i’ve received. Again, thank you.

Initial contract - Posted by Abe

Posted by Abe on July 25, 2003 at 16:33:02:

I’m about to start contacting some homeowners about their foreclosures. These properties are in good neiborhoods, have lots of equity, need minor repairs, etc. I wish to draw up an initial contract for purchase and then assign that contract to a rehabber or other re investor. My question is what is the name of this sort of contract and where can I get a template. Phoenix, AZ