interested in the note business - Posted by Manny

Posted by Manny on July 09, 2003 at 08:18:11:

John

Thank you for you response and I appreciate it. I will start looking at the cash flow forum and the articles.

Best Regards,
Manny

interested in the note business - Posted by Manny

Posted by Manny on July 08, 2003 at 10:54:10:

Hello All

Im interested in the note business. I would like to know if there is any mentors out here that would be willing to take me by the hand and teach me the business. Im a quick learner and very self motivated. I have some knowledge of the real estate investing field , but would love to learn the note and paper business as well. Anyone willing to mentor me or lead me to someone who can or wishes to teach someone would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Manny

Re: interested in the note business - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on July 08, 2003 at 16:15:33:

Before spending money or searching for free mentors - digest what you have here for free first. If you click on “Cash Flow” in the upper left corner, it takes you to the Cash Flow Forum. There you will find many free articles about the business and how to do it right.

In the newsgroup there are over 15 thousand questions and answers about the subject. Many hours of reading and learning. You can search by subject like “Finding Notes” or any other topic for more information than you will find in any one home study course or coaching program out there.

After that, there are other free resources, but you will have a great beginning knowledge and feel for the business. After study of the info in the forum, consider some of the courses carried here or recommended by others.