Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Anita Lee

Posted by Ronald * Starr on December 18, 2001 at 24:04:18:

Mike, Anita Lee, Wesley---------

You guys need to search the archives for “sacramento.” There was a group being formed about six months ago. I get the impression they met about two months and then went quiet.

You might start your own group.

Good InvestingRon Starr*

Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Anita Lee

Posted by Anita Lee on December 11, 2001 at 23:36:01:

Hello!

I am looking to join or form an investing club in the Sacrametno, CA/Northern CA area; I have Carlton
Sheets’ materials and am “ramping up” to make buy my first property. Motivation and brainstorming is key! Online/e-mail contact works if nothing else.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Anita Lee

Re: Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Wesley

Posted by Wesley on December 15, 2001 at 21:30:44:

I would like to talk to you more in regards to investing groups in Sacto area. I also I’,m considering Carlton sheets program. I guess you think it is worth it. Give me your thoughts/

Thanks Wesley

Re: Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Dan O

Posted by Dan O on February 01, 2002 at 07:59:32:

Did you get any follow up? I to am interested in a group.
All The Best,
Dan Ordoins

Re: Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on December 17, 2001 at 22:09:52:

I would also like to find a RE Investment Group here. This should be a great place to invest. Lot’s of growth. Prices keep climbing. Property keeps appreciating. Let me know if someone finds a group here.

Re: Investing Clubs in Sacramento, CA - Posted by Travis Gibson

Posted by Travis Gibson on December 24, 2001 at 08:15:24:

I would also be interested in an investing club in Sacramento. I own two properties right now and in 2002 I am laying the groundwork to flip 4 more and buy and hold 4 more. Please pass any information regarding an investment club on to me.

Regards,
Travis M . Gibson
travis@travismgibson.com
MIT