Investing in Fl is a tropical depression - Posted by Dan-fl

population? - Posted by Nike

Posted by Nike on June 03, 2007 at 05:53:20:

I’m sure he will welcome an endorsement from the chief agitator—just another Know-Nothing belching out invidious nonsense. Let the scapegoating continue.

Re: population? - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on June 03, 2007 at 09:02:12:

“Let the scapegoating continue.” OK, I WILL! This could get real fun since YOU are the only one that is agitated! YOU have a history of “belching out nonsense”. Every historical post of yours contains namecalling. BTW, please translate any post on this thread into your so called scapegoating. Justify your namecalling position. I want to see how you do it. So, where is your good advice EVER posted? YOU, the great protector of the people policing the forum with what seems to be an agenda. Are you just out of the soup line or something? This kitchen may get too hot for you. Eric has some good advice. Follow it! Boy, I bet you are really agitated now. Have a nice day inspite of yourself.

Re: population? - Posted by Eric in FL

Posted by Eric in FL on June 03, 2007 at 07:21:25:

I was not going to respond to your immature mindless blasts but could you please respond with something that is adding to the forum. Feel free to blast me back because I will not take the time or energy to read it but you are only inciting people to react to you because you are an individual who needs attention. Pretty soon you will not get any attention from anyone on this forum which I believe has happened to you in your every day life. Insecurity manifests itself in this kind of behavior and you can conquer it if you put your mind to it and have a plan. Your first step should be to conduct quality banter and not tear people down. Try it and you will have your demeanor change gradually. Again, don’t waste your time writing me back and use that energy to change. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Eric in FL

: population? - Posted by Nike

Posted by Nike on June 03, 2007 at 16:23:47:

What’re you babbling about? Do you read what you write? Your comments speak for themselves. I don’t know why others don’t challenge you (and other like- minded Know-Nothings) but your clumsy comments about the nature of those moving to this country are stupid and invidious. But you must have fun preaching to the choir—let the scapegoating continue…