Investing in Notes.. - Posted by Stephanus

Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network on March 28, 2000 at 15:05:21:

Hello Stephanus,

I provided a lengthy list of very inexpensive and high quality books and courses to start with, and leading up to some more advanced courses such as John Behle’s right here. Click the “Search Archives” button at the top of this page… it was about two weeks ago, and you can easily find it by referring to my name.

Hope this helps, and best of luck

David P. Butler Vice President, Broker Relations

Investing in Notes… - Posted by Stephanus

Posted by Stephanus on March 28, 2000 at 24:00:22:

What book/articles/course that would help me to start?

Thanks for your reply.

Re: Investing in Notes… - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 29, 2000 at 22:01:09:

My video course is carried here and is the most comprehensive and practical course on the market. It’s a full five day course of videos with over 500 pages of manuals.

Yes, it goes into some advanced material, but it also starts right at the basic. The 5 day training was to a group of brand new investors that could hardly define the word “note” when we started. Many have gone on to be quite successful from that one course alone. It might be considered pricey at $395, but is the better than what you would pay thousands for.

You can also start with the “Paper Game Trilogy” books alone for under a hundred dollars. I’ll throw in “Discounting as easy as 1,2,3” if the calculator and the process of discounting are new to you.

Otherwise, I would recommend the basic courses by Jon Richards or Russ Dalbey to start. Be wary of the very expensive courses and mentoring programs. There are far better books, courses and seminars you can put all the hard earned money into. Buy value, practicality, street smarts and wisdom - not hype and the “Dream” that some sell in their advertising.

No one can make you successful in this business. It will take some work, effort and much study, but it can happen and does constantly - if you approach the business right. Read this forum and all the articles here and at my website www.papergame.com and you will have a good start and idea of how to proceed in the industry.