Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Tony (CA) on July 28, 2001 at 11:16:11:

Ron,

Good suggestion. We’ve been going to BAIES meeting, but they are difficult for most of us to attend from where we live and with our schedules.

Tony

Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Rick(CA) on July 27, 2001 at 02:03:52:

This is for anyone who is already investing or thinking about investing.

Through my professional contacts, I have an acquaintance who is a lender and is hosting a FREE seminar this Saturday 7/28 (I know, short notice, sorry) from noon - 2pm. I don’t have the exact topics, but she mentioned it was going to be getting financing and dealing with preforeclosures, etc.

If anyone is interested in getting more details, please email me and I will forward it on to you. (i.e. location and more details).

Re: Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by Tony (CA)

Posted by Tony (CA) on July 27, 2001 at 13:44:58:

I’m interested, but I’ll be in Dublin at a meeting at 11 AM. Perhaps you can reschedule?

Tony

Re: Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by lamarr carr

Posted by lamarr carr on July 27, 2001 at 03:02:42:

You bet I’m interested Rick! I’m living in Rancho Cordova and I’d like to attend. Also, have you heard of a local investors group here in the city? I was told to contact Tanunes_us@hotmail.com, but I got no reply.

Re: Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by Ronald * Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on July 27, 2001 at 19:59:46:

Tony------

Don’t forget BAIES – Bay Area Investors Educational Service. 6:30 first Tuesday of the month. Marines Memorial Hotel, Downdown San Fran.

I think CREONLINE.COM has telephone number for them. I don’t have it with me.

Good InvestingRon Starr******

Re: Investing Seminar in Sacramento Area - Posted by Dan O.

Posted by Dan O. on February 01, 2002 at 08:18:35:

Hello,
Just wondering if you had any luck finding a club? Do you have any other information on hooking up with like mined people or even a mentor to work with? Thanks for any help you may have.
All The Best,
Dan Ordoins