Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by Mike

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on August 28, 2003 at 15:48:52:

Well yes and know. Better be careful where you buy in those areas. Some areas are targeted for high water impact fees.

Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on August 28, 2003 at 11:55:24:

I’ve started to look into buying a few vacant lots in Sebastian Highlands, Florida. I’m under the impression this area is pretty hot right now. Anyone here invest in the area or know of a local investment club to check out?

Re: Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on October 24, 2003 at 16:58:04:

Hi Mike:

I was reading your e-mail with Ben. Could you send me an email with some lots as you did Ben?.

Thank you.
Chris

Re: Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by Carl (FL)

Posted by Carl (FL) on August 28, 2003 at 20:22:16:

Brevard Real Estate Investors Association
www.breia.org, but the site is temporarily down. Contact Carl Andren @ 321-773-2230 for info. I know the guy pretty well :slight_smile:

Re: Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on August 28, 2003 at 17:54:55:

Mike,

I did some research out there this spring. There is one club in Brevard called Brevard County REIA.

There is also one south of Vero called Treasure Coast REIA. If I remember correctly they are in the St Lucie area.

Best of luck,

RichV(FL)

Sebastian - Posted by Ben (oh)

Posted by Ben (oh) on August 28, 2003 at 12:03:51:

Hi Mike–

I used to live in Vero Beach. Is Sebastian finally starting to pop? How much are the lots in the Highlands? When i was there in '86 they were $5000 or less. There is an investor in Vero by the name of Rexford. He advertises in the Press Journal. I would be interested in doing a deal in Sebation. Can you help me find something for my personal investment? I would like a single for a vacation and would like a 8 unit apt building.

Re: Investment club in Sebastian, Florida - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on August 28, 2003 at 21:13:16:

TCREIA meets the Third Wednesday of each month at the Spring Hill resort in Port St. Lucie, FL Exit 121 off I-95. Meeting starts around 6:15 we have a 1/2 hour of Q&A then the general meeting starts.

Re: Sebastian - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on August 28, 2003 at 12:56:01:

Ben. Put it this way, you can’t find anything on the MLS listings under the low 20s in Sebastian Highlands right now. I know lots were in the 12k area at the beginning of this year. So yes it’s definitely popping. I will drop you an email, I already have some lots for you.