investment clubs - Posted by danny

Posted by Jeb on December 26, 2000 at 13:23:23:

Just how long do the tenants tend to stay and why do they leave so often? How many months out of the year is the property vacant? If the property is occupied nine months out of the year-only use nine months worth of rent to figure out your income for the year-but you will use twelve months worth of expenses since you still have to pay PITI and other goodies such as heat during the winter. You will have to figure for yourself what you will do when there is no tenant but the bills still have to be paid-how long can you do this before you’re broke?

investment clubs - Posted by danny

Posted by danny on December 25, 2000 at 08:51:19:

i belong to investment club went to my first meeting this month ,also went to see 5 houses that offer positive cash flow,the houses that were shown to me ,the tenants tend not to stay long,will this pose a problem for me with negative months and also has anyone recieved good properties from investment clubs,what i want to say are they more trustworhy with what they say about the property.of course im going to look at the info,but can anyone give me input with investment clubs,good or bad