investment clubs - Posted by Eric Fl

Posted by chris on October 28, 2000 at 22:53:31:

Eric-

How about placing some ads in the Key West Citizen(main paper I think) and some of the freebie papers to see if any of the local investors are interested in meeting. Maybe even contact some of the hard money lenders who advertise in the area seeing if they could hook you up with any locals.

The Keys should definately have a club if there isn’t one.

-Chris

investment clubs - Posted by Eric Fl

Posted by Eric Fl on October 27, 2000 at 22:34:28:

Where I live there isn?t a investment club. I would love to start one up here but I haven?t the slightest idea where to start. Anybody out there ever started a club before? Please need some ideas!!!

Thanks

Re: investment clubs - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on October 28, 2000 at 06:09:51:

Did you check our “Local REI Clubs” link here? We have 19
Florida Clubs listed.

JPV

Re: investment clubs - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on October 28, 2000 at 03:15:25:

Eric-

www.nareia.com would be a good place to start. Where are you located(might be some investors in your area on board here at CRE willing to help)?

-Chris

Re: investment clubs - Posted by Eric Fl

Posted by Eric Fl on October 28, 2000 at 07:38:44:

Yes, but none in the Keys (Marathon). I know there are a few in Miami but its hard to make it for meetings during the week. I’d like to be a little closer to home.

Re: investment clubs - Posted by Eric Fl

Posted by Eric Fl on October 28, 2000 at 07:42:35:

I’m in the middle Keys(Marathon). I do most of my investing in Miami and make it up for deals 2 or 3 times a week. Mostly on the week ends…and the investment clubs there are great but they meet during the week or early morning on Saturday’s. That makes it kinda tough for me. I would like it to be closer to home.