Investor Money - Posted by Richard

Posted by Richard on July 22, 2003 at 13:26:19:

Thanks for the reply

But I was not looking for investor loan money, I mean’t investor equity money, in this case a good business plan and the structure of the deal would matter a lot, into the success or failure. Also with equity money, there is no loan to hassle with, the investors would provide all the resereve money you need to invest, in return for part equity in the deal,but the structure of each equity
investment vehicle would be different, giving different amounts of profit due to the amount of funds raised. Thanks-Richard

Investor Money - Posted by Richard

Posted by Richard on July 22, 2003 at 11:59:06:

Hello everyone

Have any of you had any good results buying properties using investor money, from a limited partnership, real estate corporation, joint venture, or rei clubs? Which method have you found to be most profitable?

All answers will be welcome

Richard

Re: Investor Money - Posted by ken in sc

Posted by ken in sc on July 22, 2003 at 12:54:35:

All my investors already had some type of relationship with me prior to when they loaned me money. It was that relationship that made the trust neccessary for them to feel comfortable with the loan. Money is lent to YOU, the deal is secondary.

For exmaple, I have a college buddy who is a lwayer. He has no time for investing but lots of money. He knows I have been doing this for years successfully. He trusts me, and thus is comfortable lending me money. While I protect him with paperwork, insucrance, etc - again, it is the trust that counts.

Ken