INVESTORS AGREEMENT - Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky

Posted by John Merchant on September 02, 2003 at 19:30:12:

Law libraries all contain Legal Form Books with all kinds of legal forms, and since no one-size-fits-all can be right form for every deal, you just need to get your green eye-shade and get studious. Burn some lamp oil and look at them yourself and you’ll be much better equipped to answer your own questions than a lawyer who really doesn’t know how you want to structure your deals.

INVESTORS AGREEMENT - Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky

Posted by Zev Kviatkovsky on September 02, 2003 at 11:20:40:

Hi,
I am looking for the followings:

1. I am looking for a general purpose agreement for real estate investors. A general purpose real estate investment LLC.
  2. After the investors agree to the terms and condition of the General LLC and put their money there, start to look for properties that fit our profile and start a Specific LLC for each property and transfer the funds to that LLC
  3. I am the person that puts the deal together, and I am looking for a format that I can modify lightly and incorporate into an LLC and use as the base for the aquisition of real estate.

I’d appreciate any help, mostly I will be looking for sample agreements that fit the above…

Ze’ev Kviatkovsky
610-783-7409