Investors club - Posted by Mike R.

Posted by Mike R. on May 27, 2000 at 15:18:59:

Thanks for the reply, but the dense one here (me) doesnt’t see the link you’re talking about. I assume you mean the link is on the Creonline home page ? I’ll take a look there next. I realy need the positive environment. Many mouth the words " Mike I belive in you", because I’m a little quicker than most on the uptake(thank god for gray matter), but they never believe in WHAT I’m trying to do. They don’t have the patience to give it a chance, all say “Show me the money” . They’re perfectly willing to ride along if and when I make it, but help me get there, FORGET IT. What a f____ing Biach. I hate being alone. Sour grapes today, sorry.

Investors club - Posted by Mike R.

Posted by Mike R. on May 27, 2000 at 12:33:51:

Hi everyone I’m back.
I’m looking for a good real estate/investors club in the Denver area. Does anyone here know of any? I have been told that Bill Broncheck (spelling ?) is very active here, I’d very much like to attend one of his cash flow seminars as well. Can anyone here help. Thanks
Mike.

Re: Investors club - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on May 27, 2000 at 14:02:44:

Mike-

There is a link on the left side of the page for REIClubs. Bronchick has his site at http://www.legalwiz.com/ for seminar dates.

-Chris

Re: Investors club - Posted by Mike R.

Posted by Mike R. on May 27, 2000 at 15:25:52:

Found it. It’s a Bronchick club too. Teach me to look first.