INVESTORS IN FLORIDA - Posted by Bob Fl.

Posted by Emmett-NC on February 05, 2001 at 12:13:35:

Rob,
How is the RE Market in Orlando as far as prices, availability, motivated sellers, etc. I am currently interviewing with Disney for a professional position, and I am curious as to how the market is. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

INVESTORS IN FLORIDA - Posted by Bob Fl.

Posted by Bob Fl. on February 03, 2001 at 10:26:50:

maybe there are a couple of investors in florida (orlando) who could point me to partners or lenders in my area. thanx in advance for help. bob

Want Flip Buyers by the Dozen? Do this. - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on February 04, 2001 at 14:24:59:

Run this ad and watch what happens. I’m sure you’ll be (pleasantly) surprised. You’ll get a dozen calls or more and everyone who calls you will be a potential fip-buyer, partner, contractor, hard-money lender, cash investor or CREI opportunist (like us). You need merely file them and their phone numbers away for future reference. It would be a good idea to have a property in mind when they call: but, hey, if it’s already gone, they’ll want to be on your list when you get your next one:

FIXER
Need Cash
Call Bob xxx xxx xxxx

That’s it. 'Doesn’t get more complicated.

Best of good fortune,

Bill Gatten

BTW: This is just one of 100’s of such helpful tricks we’ll be kicking around at the Jacksonville workshop next Saturday (the 10th) and at our round-table at the CRE Convention in Atlanta (i.e., Go to LandTrust.net or click on the PACTrust banner ad above…hit refresh a couple times if it’s not there yet).

Re: INVESTORS IN FLORIDA - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on February 03, 2001 at 10:37:54:

Hi Bob,

I am in Orlando. You may want to check out our local REI club’s site. www.re-investors.com

Feel free to send email me if you want to talk.