INVESTORS IN MI? - Posted by Todd (MI)

Posted by CW on March 03, 2002 at 13:32:58:

Im in MI and may be able to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can. I deal with several investors as I am a Mortgage broker. give me a call 586-416-1009

INVESTORS IN MI? - Posted by Todd (MI)

Posted by Todd (MI) on March 02, 2002 at 17:38:31:

Good day, I wanted to just know is their any investors in or around the MI area that wounldn’t mind lending some advice on some deals that I came across.

Located a nice 2br (possibly three) home not to far from where I live. The home is about 1300 sq ft, 1.5 bath and some nice feathers like a nice size backyard that would be great for family cook outs.

The asking price is 55K but the seller says shes willing to negotiate on the price because the home needs a little rehab work far as a new roof and outside painting. From the inside I havn’t been in the home yet but she says she put in new carpet, paint, and completely updated the basement.

I know this home is only 2br but from the protential that this home has, it could bring in a nice income once completed. Anyone with any advice or information on far as some good websites that specializes in rehab loans and loans in general feel free please. Your information will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou;

Todd

Re: INVESTORS IN MI? - Posted by Tony in MI

Posted by Tony in MI on March 04, 2002 at 24:20:51:

Hey Todd,
Where about in MI you workin?

Tony