Investors making 100k + per year please read - Posted by Tom

Re: Investors making 100k + per year please read - Posted by jasonrei

Posted by jasonrei on May 06, 2004 at 08:32:54:

Did a few hundred mailouts at a time, here and there, and had good results. Figured if we were sending out 200 at a time and having okay results, it made sense to send out 7000 at a time. With newspaper display ads, figured the cost of the ad for one year would be covered by just one nice deal. Most of these marketing ideas I figure would pay for themselves pretty easily.

I wouldn’t say it was gamble. To me gambling is a roll of the dice, pure chance, no skill involved. I’ve gotten input from others using similar marketing methods and am confident in my ability to put those ideas into a plan that will work for me. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we ditched one or two of our marketing methods. Certainly we will fine-tune over time.

Re: Investors making 100k + per year please read - Posted by E.Eka

Posted by E.Eka on May 07, 2004 at 08:18:04:

point taken.

However, in written media, unless the author explicitly expresses their intentions/understanding, all one can do is infer the relationship.

Again, it was a valid question, however, my main point was that usually your investment strategy dictates the nature, timing and extent of your marketing.

Re: Investors making 100k + per year please read - Posted by Culoch

Posted by Culoch on May 06, 2004 at 22:33:19:

I support your position Ron Guy. Eka sounded really arrogant and condescending in his post. He unnecessarily tried to academicize a really simple question. Its not a dissertation topic, its a really simple question. Bad boy Eka.

Re: Investors making 100k + per year please read - Posted by Will_IL

Posted by Will_IL on September 21, 2004 at 10:04:52:

Sounds like you’re in a big city. Would you mind saying what city you’re in?

Some will, Some won’t, So what, NEXT!