investors who used Nick Koon.....comments - Posted by Eddie

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on February 20, 2002 at 20:56:51:

Michael--------

It is possible that I have a set of tapes by Nick Koon. I will look and see.

In the meantime, have you searched on the internet and such services as e-bay and half.com?

Good InvestingRon Starr********

investors who used Nick Koon…comments - Posted by Eddie

Posted by Eddie on August 14, 2001 at 19:54:02:

I just recently purchased a used set of Nick Koon audio tapes probably recorded from the mid 1980’s. I was fascinated by the information and was curious to see if any successful investors used Nicks course.

Re: investors who used Nick Koon…comments - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on August 15, 2001 at 12:49:22:

I also have heard the late Nick Koon speak. He was not well educated nor was he a good speaker, but he was very sucessful at buying house and renting them and selling them. He even used the 40 year amortized nortgages to lower the payments for the buyers. He obviously did a lot of owner financing. He was very creative and proved that you did not have to be slick, educated, or a polished speaker to make millions.
David Krulac

Re: investors who used Nick Koon…comments - Posted by Ronald * Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on August 14, 2001 at 21:33:44:

Eddie------

You may have a collector’s item. Nick was a very successful investor in Columbus OH. I heard him speak a couple of times. His written material was mediocre at best, in my opinion. But he had one idea that I think is useful. He had a set of small pasteboard cards, about 2 by 3 inches with some idea about buying property on each one of them. These would ideas for clauses in a purchase contract, things to check out, and so on. He would shuffle through the cards when he was buying a property to remind himself of the good things to do.

I would recommend using his cards or making up your own cards.

I’m not sure I ever heard his tape set, so I probably can not comment on it. But remember – he was very successful–had several hundred houses. So that suggests you might find his ideas useful.

Good InvestingRon Starr******

Re: investors who used Nick Koon…comments - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on February 18, 2002 at 22:22:47:

I would like to get my hands on any Nick Koon’s tapes.
If anyone can help me, pleas let me know.