Is Carlton for Me? - Posted by JMR

Posted by Stephane Preter on February 16, 2001 at 11:23:47:

I would like to buy this course and I am interest by your information.

Is Carlton for Me? - Posted by JMR

Posted by JMR on June 19, 2000 at 24:07:31:

I am a well educated pretty intelligent college senior with a good paying job and a promising future. Having this good job and some extra money lying around, as well as some quite promosing future inheritances, I have been toying around with the notion of entering the realestate market. Now I must admit for many years I have been watching Carlton on television and I to had dreams of one day striking it rich. Well with age and majority those dreams have appeared less realistic, however I would still like to enter realestate. I am interested in purchasing Carlton’s course, but after reading some of the comments on here I am not sure if it is for me. Now I understand that whatever I do is going to involve hard work and dedication, so by no means am I looking for a get rich quick solution. I am however wondering if this course is the best place for me to begin my realestate journey. To be honest the cost of the course is not really an issue, it is a lot cheaper then dropping a couple grand on realestate courses of becoming liscenced, but I do not want to waste my time if there are better alternatives to be found. Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Is Carlton for Me? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on June 20, 2000 at 15:09:37:

It is a worthwhile course that covers alot of the basics about creative real estate investing.

Also read all the how-to-articles and success stories on this site.

Re: Is Carlton for Me? - Posted by marleeka

Posted by marleeka on June 20, 2000 at 16:45:31:

i love his course. i’m a newbie and he taught me alot about investing. plus the chatroom here is the best. you can get lots of advice. sheets gives you the basics and i always find something new everytime i go through the course. i recommend you get it but don’t stop there. there’s a wealth load of info on this site and different courses you might want to purchase also.

Re: Is Carlton for Me? - Posted by vladi

Posted by vladi on June 22, 2000 at 17:14:19:

I do not recommend carleton sheets. If you would like more information, e-mail me.