Is it alright to take a break during the convention to sign a deal? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim Rayner on February 23, 2000 at 19:32:23:

Jim,

They did not say anything when i did it last year but then again i’m not sure that they even knew til it was all over. Hope your deal goes great mine did…best deal i’ve done to date.

Is it alright to take a break during the convention to sign a deal? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 23, 2000 at 18:24:11:

Hello all,
This is too good.
I have been going back and forth with a seller via mail and fax for a little while now.
The home is here in my area, and the seller is in Atlanta.
We have finally agreed on the terms, and I am buying the house.
So, since I’ll be in Atlanta anyway, we are going to meet Sunday morning at the hotel and sign the contract.

This convention is really turning out to be a better deal than I had planned.

So, whoever is speaking on Sunday morning, sorry, but I’ll have to miss a few minutes of your presentation.
I know you’ll understand.
Õ¿Õ
I love this game,
Jim IL

P.S. And “Yes”, this is a no money down deal. I am buying the home with a Land Contract, for 4 years, at about 55% of ARV.
one other thing;
Are there any notaries available at Hotels? If not, no big deal, we can still sign it, and I’ll just record a memorandum when I get back, instead of the contract. (I prefer that anyway.)

Re: Is it alright to take a break during the convention to sign a deal? - Posted by Rick W.

Posted by Rick W. on February 24, 2000 at 04:51:55:

Sounds Like a Serious Tax Write-off for the Trip in the making!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Re: Is it alright to take a break during the convention to sign a deal? - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on February 23, 2000 at 23:22:51:

Its funny cause I too need to meet a seller in Atlanta to take care of some paperwork. He has a house here in Maryland.