Is it as easy as Legrand says in his ad? - Posted by charliemccullough

Posted by Russ Sims on December 17, 1999 at 01:48:55:

People ARE taking Ron’s course and getting rich…I’m not what you would call rich, but after taking Ron’s course last spring, I began accumulating properties. Monday I will sign on my 9th property since beginning in May of this year. Is it easy? Depends on what you’re comparing it to.But I can tell you that I may work maybe 10 hrs. a week at this and it far exceeds the income from my last full time J.O.B.

Is it as easy as Legrand says in his ad? - Posted by charliemccullough

Posted by charliemccullough on December 16, 1999 at 19:09:36:

On this website under products Ron Legrand has courses for sale. When I read the ad for the courses Mr. Legrand makes it sound so easy. Is it easy? If it is so easy why doesn’t everyone take the course and get rich?

Re: Is it as easy as Legrand says in his ad? - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on December 18, 1999 at 03:40:48:

It will seem impossible if you surround yourself with the people who say NO such as many realtors,etc. Stay away from them. When you run into a problem come to these newsgroups for open minded advice. Ron teaches many courses ranging from rehabbing junker properties to lease optioning retail properties. Decide on your interest. One thing that is in common with most of these techniques is that the seller needs to be a don’t wanter. You will run into “sellers” who are just probing the market even if they are with a realtor. Narrowing your target to sellers who have been on the market for 90 days or so can help-they are not so picky as they were at the beginning.