Is it Possible??? - Posted by florence

Posted by Clair-MO on July 16, 2003 at 15:29:41:

Florence, It is quite possible to sell a mortgage note for cash but you will have to excellent credit to do so. Why not do a research in the archives in financing and note sections of this site and see what you will come up with?

Is it Possible??? - Posted by florence

Posted by florence on July 16, 2003 at 02:17:10:

I was wondering if it’s possible to just create a note and sell it for cash?? I’m not a homeowner yet receiving any monthly payments?? But, is there such thing as create a note and sell for cash??
Okay…say I found a seller who’s willing to assist in financing…and I choose to buy with a land contract… I have a buyer, which is my brother whom I’m staying with…What do I do if I want a double closing?? Any ideas or advises?? How will I go about structuring a whole deal?? I’m a beginning real estate investor, and I have some ideas but just don’t know how to go about doing it… Okay, I would want to buy from the seller using a land contract, and sell it to my brother under a land contract too… I have no money for down payment to seller, but I have a buyer… How will I go about closing on both?? Can someone help me on that one?? Please…Thank you…