is it worth it - Posted by michael

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on August 04, 2003 at 17:56:45:

Michael-------

The fastest way to get an answer to your question is to put his name into the search function at the top of the board2 forum of the CREONLINE.COM website. Then read away. You will find enough answers to keep you reading for hours.

Good InvestingRon Starr***

is it worth it - Posted by michael

Posted by michael on August 04, 2003 at 16:06:02:

is the carlton sheets program worth the time???

It’s worth as much as you make it worth - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on August 11, 2003 at 21:37:01:

I bought the course about a year ago, and never gave it a serious listen. A week or so ago, I saw the course sitting in my office and decided to listen again and really pay attention this time. The second time around, it got me really excited about REI, and I made up my mind to put forth serious effort towards establishing myself as REI. For me, even if I don’t get anything out of Carleton’s course directly, the fact that it really turned me on to REI makes it worth the $150 or so that I spent on it.

It’s definately not a “get rich quick” program, and it does require a lot of effort on the part of the student.

When criticizing the material, some say that “if it’s so easy then everyone would be doing it”. The point is that it’s not easy, and I get the feeling that those people who critize the course and call it a scam were looking for an “easy way to get rich”. When they realized that just buying to course wouldn’t make them a millionaire (and that they would have to actually do some work), they became bitter…

The course is a good starting place, and the info contained within is solid. Get it, read it, and then actually do what the course suggests. I think that you’ll find yourself well on your way to reaching your goals. If you don’t really commit to taking action, then you will be disapointed. All goals take commitment; becoming a successful REI is no different. Sheet’s course is a good place to start. I really think that you’ll get out of it what you put into it…

Re: is it worth it - Posted by william eaton

Posted by william eaton on August 08, 2003 at 11:32:26:

There is SO much free information out there that you can learn everything IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT. The nice thing about a course like the Sheets program is that it lays out a plan of study for you. It teaches you things in the order that you should learn it. If you’re not disciplined enough to follow your own study plan, go buy a course. If you’re looking for good free info check out fastcashcourse.com. Remember, it’s all about motivation and your will to succeed.

Will