Is John Reed lying that CS doesn't work? - Posted by luceo

Posted by Todd (MO) on February 24, 2001 at 03:01:05:

Frank,

I have done this many times…it is very possible.

Todd

Is John Reed lying that CS doesn’t work? - Posted by luceo

Posted by luceo on February 21, 2001 at 20:44:08:

I was just looking for info about REI and found this:

It seems to be a pretty well-informed criticism of CS, and I don’t see how they can both be telling the truth…

What gives?

John Reed vs the world - Posted by George

Posted by George on February 22, 2001 at 11:20:09:

He also doesn’t like Ron Legrand, Bronchick, Robert Allen, etc etc etc…

Do you know how many properties John Reed has purchased?

Check the success stories in these pages, you will see that the results contradict John Reed’s expertise

Re: Is John Reed lying that CS doesn’t work? - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 22, 2001 at 06:09:55:

Reed is not necessarily lying, he is giving you his opinion, as biased as it may be. Its also long and quite in depth on each aspect of Sheets techniques. I don’t know of any other place you can get that in depth analysis, whether you agree with it or not. Take Reed with a grain of salt. He is a lot like some other Gurus, he has his own ax to grind He is another source of information for you or any other investor to take into account when making an informed decision of where to invest your hard earned money. Consider all sources, especially this site. Thats the great thing about this site. It allows you to hear all sides of the story. Put Sheets name in the search engine and read the comments good and bad.

Re: Is John Reed lying that CS doesn’t work? - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on February 21, 2001 at 22:59:04:

I followed your link to that site and I read the page. Who do you believe? This guy definitely harshly critisizes CS but then again, he advertises for his own book in there a few times??? I have a question. CAN ANYONE name a lender or 2 that will give you a first mortgage with no money down, (80/20 deal) with the seller holding back the 20%? I was led to believe so while reading through these posts and the CS coars…