Is the PACTrust Quick Start Success Pack enough? - Posted by Newbie

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 22, 2001 at 19:46:08:

No…the Quick Start Pack is not enough. You need to check into our teleconferencing workshops every week; participate in our mentoring SERVICE (we call you, and track your progress; we don’t wait for you to call) there?s a year of mentoring with the Success Pack: however, even that is not enough. The prudent CRE investor needs to test other waters as well…we will strongly urge you to get Bill Bronchiks courses on Contracts for Deed and Lease Options.

We think our program is the best there is, of course, but it’s only one leg of the table, and only a tool in your tool box, not the whole work shed by any means (analogies courtesy of a day?s worth of caffeine, the more coffee I drink, the more verbose and fluid become my metaphors).

Bill

Is the PACTrust Quick Start Success Pack enough? - Posted by Newbie

Posted by Newbie on January 22, 2001 at 15:11:44:

I have been doing tons of research into lease/option strategies - have read everything free that I could get my hands on - and now I’m evaluating what courses on the subject that I can buy to get the most bang for my buck. I understand how l/o deals work - theory, concept, etc… What I am looking for now is step-by-step info on how to actually put the l/o deals together, including all forms and contracts I will need.
My question is this: If I buy the PACTrust Quick Start Success Pack, would I also need to buy a separate lease/option course? Or does the Success Pack give me all the nuts and bolts info I need to do these deals?
Thanks to Bill and everyone else here for all the great info!